Re: Band spotcollector

Dave AA6YQ

After you change SpotCollector's Sub-band definition file as described below, click the Select button in the "Sub-band definition" panel at the bottom of SpotCollector's Configuration window's General tab to select that file; SpotCollector will then update its sub-band definitions from the contents of the file.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 09:50 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below
When  I receive a spot in spot collector that is at 60 meters, then the spot collector only shows the frequency, not the band, and the mode is not listed either.
Will someone put his bandmodes file in the IO group?
I have been working on adjusting the Bandmodes file myself, but then I keep getting messages that I don't have the right frequency and modes.
So I hope someone will share it with me thanks in advance

+ The file

BandModes 2020-04-11.txt

that is included with SpotCollector updates contains this entry:

5330,5410,USB,60M

+ Insert this entry into the file you've specified in the "Sub-band definition" panel at the bottom of SpotCollector's Configuration window's General tab, as described in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/ConfigurationGeneral.htm#Sub-band%20Definition%20panel>

+ Alternatively, you can obtain the file

BandModes 2020-04-11.txt

+ from

<www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/BandModes%202020-04-11.txt>