Re: Band spotcollector

When  I receive a spot in spot collector that is at 60 meters, then the spot collector only shows the frequency, not the band, and the mode is not listed either.
Will someone put his bandmodes file in the IO group?
I have been working on adjusting the Bandmodes file myself, but then I keep getting messages that I don't have the right frequency and modes.
So I hope someone will share it with me thanks in advance

+ The file

BandModes 2020-04-11.txt

that is included with SpotCollector updates contains this entry:

5330,5410,USB,60M

+ Insert this entry into the file you've specified in the "Sub-band definition" panel at the bottom of SpotCollector's Configuration window's General tab, as described in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/ConfigurationGeneral.htm#Sub-band%20Definition%20panel>

+ Alternatively, you can obtain the file

BandModes 2020-04-11.txt

+ from

<www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/BandModes%202020-04-11.txt>