+ AA6YQ comments below
On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 09:19 AM, Phil Cooper wrote:
Having just gone through another batch of cards, many with multiple QSL's on, I have been thinking a bit more about a way to handle such cards.
I wonder if it would be possible to do this:
1. Select the QSL tab
2. Check the ADIF box
3. Have a box to allow QSO selection
4. Go back to LOG QSOs tab
5. Type callsign in filter box, and (for the first one) click Call
6. This would bring up the QSO's, but the 1st column would be a check box, in which you could select any, or all of the QSO's you wish to handle
7. Press Ctrl-Alt-B to perform the action usually which usually only sets one contact as sent/requested, but would do this for ALL selected QSO's
8. Proceed as per the usual way for the rest.
Is that at all possible Dave?
And, could it also set anything like JCC, RDA, DOK etc, to all the selected cards, assuming one had entered this for at least one of the selected contacts?
+ What you suggest would be no faster than the current proedure. The irreducable "work" for each incoming card is to locate its QSOs in the Log Page Display. After you've done that, checking a box is no less effort than striking CTRL-Alt-B.
1. click the "Clear Select" button at the bottom of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab
2. after locating each QSO in the Log Page Display, set its Select item in the Auxilary panel to 'Y'
3. after all incoming cards have been processed, click the Sel button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, and then run a script that you've constructed to implement the CTRL-Alt-B actions on all selected QSOs.