Paper QSL Handling

Phil Cooper

Dave and the group,

Having just gone through another batch of cards, many with multiple QSL's on, I have been thinking a bit more about a way to handle such cards.

I wonder if it would be possible to do this:

1. Select the QSL tab
2. Check the ADIF box
3. Have a box to allow QSO selection
5. Type callsign in filter box, and (for the first one) click Call
6. This would bring up the QSO's, but the 1st column would be a check box, in which you could select any, or all of the QSO's you wish to handle
7. Press Ctrl-Alt-B to perform the action usually which usually only sets one contact as sent/requested, but would do this for ALL selected QSO's
8. Proceed as per the usual way for the rest.

Is that at all possible Dave?

And, could it also set anything like JCC, RDA, DOK etc, to all the selected cards, assuming one had entered this for at least one of the selected contacts?

73 de Phil GU0SUP