From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Thursday, 20 August 2020 11:06 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] WinWarbler Setup

I am trying to find the MMTTY Engine comport config with RTS DTR
options , which shows in the native MMTTY version ?
When using EXTFSK/EXTFSK64 in WinWarbler (as would be required when using the USB interface of modern rigs) you must set FSK Control in the WinWarbler Config -> RTTY tab to EXTFSK/EXTFSK64 (at the bottom of the ports pick list) and set the port to be used in the separate EXTFSK/EXTFSK64 window.

On 2020-08-20 6:19 AM, Adrian Fewster wrote:
Dave, I played some more, and see extFSK64 and MMTTY Engine is
supported, and config settings, but I cannot get it to FSK key.

I see the shift activity in the Engine screen, but it is not fsk
keying radio.

I am trying to find the MMTTY Engine comport config with RTS DTR
options , which shows in the native MMTTY version ?

I don't think it is tickling the rts as needed for extFSK keying. I
have TX and just a mark key line.

MMTTY on the other hand works great using extFSK64 method, so not sure
what I am missing?

Thankyou

Adrian Fewster

Adrian Fewster

On 20/8/20 7:04 pm, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Dave the FTDX101MP ( I use) works fine with MMTTY with extFSK64
via RTS, with DTR ptt on the standard CP2105 comport (no soundcard
afsk involved) (enhanced CP2105 comport used for CAT).

Is this possible in Winwarbler ?

+ Yes: configure WinWarbler for FSK operation, as described in the
"Configuring WinWarbler for FSK operation" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FSKConnection>
<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FSKConnection>