Re: DXKeeper LoTW Setup/Handling for Portable Station Callsign

Jim N7US

I don't get into the BARTG contests for the same reason.

Jim N7US

On 2020-08-19 1:22 PM, ve3ki wrote:
The logic has nothing to do with licensing rules. It comes about because the ten US call areas are used as geographic multipliers in their contests. If they did not have such a rule in effect, someone could get multiplier credit for all ten US call areas by working stations all located in the same small geographical area.

73,
Rich VE3KI