From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 8:38 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Commander loses CAT link to rig

+ AA6YQ comments below

Sounds like RFI to me.

Transmit into a dummy load and see what happens.

+ Or just lower the RF output to zero.

+ Another possibility: Windows is powering down the USB port:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/PreventUSBPortPowerDown>

+ You'll want to run the port at 115,200 so you can use Commander's Spectrum-Waterfall window:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpectrumWaterfallIcom>