Re: DXView Rolling display

Rod Greene

Thanks Dave, I’ll check that setting. Rod

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, August 13, 2020, 5:21 PM, David Bunte <dpbunte@...> wrote:

Rod -

It sounds to me like you have the option "AUTOMATIC DXVIEW LOOKUP" checked under the GENERAL option of the SC Config tab.

Dave - K9FN

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:35 PM Rod Greene via groups.io <w7zrc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just updated my DXLabs apps and now DXView continues to roll with the spots that are coming in via Spot Collector.

I thought DXV used to stay on the spot that was double clicked in Spot Collector. Now DXV jsut continues to change with the spots that come in. I have reviewed the documentation Help and have not found any settings relating to this. Have I missed something?

I would rather DXV stopped and stayed with the information displayed for the spot that I have selected and double clicked in SC.

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc