DXView Rolling display

Rod Greene

I just updated my DXLabs apps and now DXView continues to roll with the spots that are coming in via Spot Collector.

I thought DXV used to stay on the spot that was double clicked in Spot Collector. Now DXV jsut continues to change with the spots that come in. I have reviewed the documentation Help and have not found any settings relating to this. Have I missed something?

I would rather DXV stopped and stayed with the information displayed for the spot that I have selected and double clicked in SC.

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc