Re: SpotCollector 8.7.3 is available

Is it now "reasonable" to change the BandModes file entry for 14.080 to FT4?

+ That's your decision.

And I'm not quite sure how my edited file - identified within SpotCollector as the source file - gets changed with an upgrade to SpotCollector. The file name is something I assigned and NOT a default.

+ The SpotCollector update includes a sub-band definition file named

BandModes 2020-04-11.txt

+ The upgrade procedure does not change any of SpotCollector's settings, which are stored in the Windows Registry; the upgrade provides an updated SpotCollector.exe file and updated documentation files.

+ What pathname have you specified in the "Sub-band Definition" panel at the bottom of the Configuration window's General tab?