Re: Exporting FFMA status

Steve - N3SL

As always: Thanks, Dave!  I should have guessed there was an option within DXLabs somewhere!  I can only presume that GridMapper is not reading the VUCC_GRIDS tag - at least beyond the first.  I should have "studied" the ADIF file a bit closer....

73,
Steve

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 8:29 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Not that this is a "critical" situation, but how can I accomplish this?

Selecting the "FFMA" progress report exports an ascii list - as expected.  I also use GridMapper to display the status of my 6m US grids (i.e. FFMA).  If I filter my log with a query choosing all the US grids + 6m, I get the opportunity to export in ADIF, as GridMapper requires for input.

Here is the issue:  For calls with more than one grid, e.g. W7GJ opperated on the corner of 4 grids - and DXKeeper has them all listed, and LoTW has confirmed all 4 - but the export file only lists Grid1.  How do I get an export to show all 4?

+ As prescribed in the ADIF specification, DXKeeper's "Export QSOs" function specifies a QSO's 4 grid squares in the VUCC_GRIDS tag:

<http://adif.org.uk/310/ADIF_310.htm#QSO_Field_VUCC_GRIDS>

+ Note that DXKeeper and DXView can plot grid squares with worked/confirmed status on the DX Atlas world map:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GridPlottingDXAtlas>

+ This function correctly handles QSOs made on grid square boundaries.