Generating PSK31 Report within DX Keeper

Serge Bertuzzo

Hello to the group.

I am looking for some assistance please.

I am looking to generate a ADIF report that only contains PSK31 QSOs from my DX Keeper master file.
I would appreciate it if someone could point me to the appropriate section in the documentation that could assist me.  Please note,  that I  have reviewed the documentation and have been unsuccessful in generating such a report. Clearly I am doing something wrong - no surprise there. :-)

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the software. It is greatly appreciated.

73

Serge

VA3SB