Re: FLEX and changing bands without split

Dwight Bosselman

Thanks again Dave, the 2nd one does exactly what I need.

T U 73 Dwight NS9I

On 8/2/2020 5:52 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Is there a way to change bands without it putting the rig into split and dual rciv? I am changing bands with Commanders Memories.

In the General config I have Create VFO B at startup and No Split on VFO B transmitting unchecked. That works.

+ Clicking the buttons with up-facing and down-facing black triangles to the immediate left of the frequency display in Commander's Main window will QSY to the next higher or lower amateur band respectively (unless you have "Ham bands only" box unchecked, in which case clicking those buttons will QSY by 1 mHz up or down)

+ There's an array of band change buttons along the bottom of Commander's Bandspread window.

+ You could also use Commander's user-defined command sequences to initiate band changes.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/ChangingFrequency.htm>