Re: Generating a PSK31 Log Report

Joe Subich, W4TV

Filter the log using the expression (Mode = 'PSK31')
or (Mode like 'PSK*') if you want all (PSK31, PSK63,
PSK125) PSK modes.

After that you can use the Export tab, answer "no" to
the offer to remove the filter, and export only your
PSK31 (or general PSK family) QSOs.

On 2020-08-02 3:05 PM, Serge Bertuzzo wrote:
Good afternoon to the group.
I am looking to generate a PSK31 only ADIF file from my DX Keeper master file. I presently have over 70K qsos in the master file (with many external backups – I do this on a weekly basis).  I would appreciate it if someone could point me to the appropriate section in the documentation that could assist me.  Please note,  that I  have reviewed the documentation and have been unsuccessful in generating such a report. Clearly I am doing something wrong. :-) Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the software. Greatly appreciated.
73
Serge
VA3SB