Generating a PSK31 Log Report

Serge Bertuzzo

Good afternoon to the group.

I am looking to generate a PSK31 only ADIF file from my DX Keeper master file. I presently have over 70K qsos in the master file (with many external backups – I do this on a weekly basis).  I would appreciate it if someone could point me to the appropriate section in the documentation that could assist me.  Please note,  that I  have reviewed the documentation and have been unsuccessful in generating such a report. Clearly I am doing something wrong. :-) Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the software. Greatly appreciated.

73

Serge

VA3SB