Create a batch file as follows:
@echo off
CD C:\Program Files(x86)\HamApps\JTAlert
JTAlert.exe /wsjtx
end
Name it JTAlert-X.bat and place it in your JTAlert directory
Enter "C:\Program Filex(x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert-X.bat"
in the Program Path in Apps Started after DXLab Apps

On 2020-07-25 10:56 AM, Norman Heyen wrote:
Hi Team,
Can someone give me a pointer on how to start JTAlert from Launcher? I had this working before my PC crashed. I didn't save it so have to start it manually after WSJT-X starts. I think it was a batch file but so far I've not found the magic incantation to get it working again. I think the problem is dealing with the space in the file location and adding the /WSJT after the filename.
WSJT-X starts fine from launcher but starting JTAlert eludes me.
Thanks!
Norman
KC9NVN