Re: CBA suddenly not working

WALTDEWS@...

Related Question Dave.  Until very recently I had my DXKeeper receiving logging information via JTAlert.  I am experimenting with using Grind Tracker instead and it is working with the exception that the call no longer seems to be doing any call book lookups.  The newest lines stay whiite until I manually click on the CBA buttion for each new record.  Before that was happening automatically.  Is there a setting I need to change somewhere for the lookups to be automatic again?  I know this could be an issue with Grid Tracker but I wanted to start with DXKeeper first.  Thanks.