Re: Additional Panel Columns in DXKeeper

I wonder if it would be possible some time when you're working on DXKeeper anyway to add a "Display panels in three columns" option in DXKeeper>Config>General>Main "Log QSO's" Options ? I've got a lot more real estate horizontally than vertically and about half my DXK window above the log is unutilized. I could display more panels (or more log) if I could utilize it with panels. That might be the case with other flat panel monitor users ? Anyway, just a thought.

+ The benefit-to-development-cost ratio is likely low, but I've added this request to DXKeeper's enhancement list.