Problem with SpotCollector Mode Filter

w2eck

Having an issue with SpotCollector Mode Filter. Clicked on the Mode filter button and then have only CW checked. All other modes are unchecked. But I am still seeing spots for various other modes. Other then doing what I described is there another step to activate the filter and see only CW spots?

73 Paul w2eck

Filtering by Mode

The Mode filter enables you to display only unhidden Spot Database entries for DX stations spotted in specified modes; clicking the Filter panel's Mode button displays the Mode Filter window, with checkboxes for several amateur modes. The Spot Database Display will not show Spot Database entries with modes having Mode Filter boxes un-checked.