Re: QRZ problem when doing CBA

lee_humphrey65

So CBA still not working updated all software, all rebooted, so when I click on the cba button pathfinder goes and searches qrz and displays the information but it does not transfer to the log page as it used to do any ideas
lee
g6bfp

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 4:04 PM +0100, "lee humphrey" <lee_humphrey@...> wrote:

same issue but i didn't change any passwords etc pathfinder will look up on qrz ik but won't populate the log anymore just started to happen
lee g6bfp

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 3:29 PM +0100, "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...> wrote:

> However when I do a CBA on import I get a username/password error box
> popping up indicating DXKeeper isn't successful doing the CBA.
Are you using QRZ's XML Service?  Did you change the password in
DXKeeper for that (separate entry)?