Rig Keys, No Audio/RF Out

k0is@...

I am using an ICOM 7610 and when I went to operate FT8 yesterday I found that something had evidently changed because now the rig is being keyed and goes into transmit mode but I have no modulation or RF out. I've gone through all settings in both WSJT-X and the 7610, seeing nothing out of line. The PTT Test in WSJT-X  does fail when done but I'm stumped on why and I'm sure, like usual, it's something staring me right in the face. I am running Windows 10 but the last update to that was over a week ago and I've done plenty of operating since with no issues.
--

Larry A.  K0IS