Re: Spot filtering help needed

I knew there had to be a simple way to do this, but firstly, I didn't want to miss DX on other bands, and secondly, I was afraid that I may screw up the filtered spots that I have (to show DIGI only).
I was a bit worried that I may do something that messed up spots, but wouldn't be obvious.
Trying to find such help in the WIKI pages is difficult unless you know what to ask. I did have a look, but clearly didn't phrase my search correctly.

+ No worries, Phil; answering questions is one of the primary purposes of this group.