Re: Spot filtering help needed

Joe Subich, W4TV

Is there a tidy way of doing this?
Band Filter with a small "Max origin DX" parameter for 6m. Setting
a few hundred miles should limit 6M spots to generally G, GW, F,
ON, and PA

On 2020-07-05 1:08 PM, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,
Because I want to know when "new country" 6m contacts are confirmed on LoTW, I had to enable 6m in my DXCC Bands & Modes tab of config, awards in DXKeeper.
That's fine, but it now means I am constantly hearing DX Joe shout DX every time a new one appears on the cluster.
The major issue for me is that most of these spots are US/Caribbean spots for other US/Caribbean calls, and my setup means I am unlikely to ever hear them.
What I could like, and I am sure it IS possible, is to filter out these spots, but still see spots for other bands that I may need such countries on.
Is there a tidy way of doing this? Maybe via an SQL expression using the SQL filter boxes?
I'm just not sure what to filter out...
73 de Phil GU0SUP