Re: DXKeeper - export error

I have a problem exporting a piece from my log.
I describe what I do.

Every month I send my QSO's to the contest manager of UBA International Prefix Hunting.
How do I proceed?

1) Via DXKeeper Advanced Sorts, Filters & Modifiers I use the filter "After 1/06/2020 00:00 and before 30/06/2020 23:59"
This will filter the log between these dates.

2) Now I go to Export to create an ADIF file from the filtered log.
I click on export and the check mark is on "Export standard ADIF" and on "Export QTH definitions".

3) Now I click on "START" and I can find the folder where I want to put the file.
As an example I use ON6AT-06, because adif is automatically added as an extension.

4) I click on "load" BUT now I get an error message:
"unnable to open ADIF file D: \ ON6AT_new2020 \ 4 - CONTESTS all \ UBA Contests \ UBA International Yacht \ 2020 \ ON6AT -06.adi - file already open"

+ When you click on the "Start" button in the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab (step 3 above), DXKeeper displays an "ADIF Export" window where you can select the folder and specify the name of the file to be created. There is a "Save" button on this window, but not a "Load" button. In which window are you clicking a "load" button?