Re: Has anyone running DXKeeper 15.6.6 or SpotCollector 8.6.9 on Windows 10 experienced interference from Windows Defender? <eom>

Mike - W1MI

On second thought, it will probably increase load times.  I guess I'll leave it alone

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 11:51 AM, neil_zampella wrote:

Do so at your own risk .... :)

On 7/2/2020 7:07 AM, Mike - W1MI wrote:

So we ought to be able to remove the exclusions for DXLab in Defender?

73, Mike W1MI