Re: Has anyone running DXKeeper 15.6.6 or SpotCollector 8.6.9 on Windows 10 experienced interference from Windows Defender? <eom>

Al Groff

Thanks Dave for the extra effort of running them through MS.  It'll likely save some heart burn for the users and save you some effort by not needing to respond to false positives..

AL, K0VM
Thanks to all for the responses.

I submitted both of these releases to Microsoft, and received "all clear" responses. This takes 12-24 hours, but seems worthwhile in
reducing damage to user systems due to false positives. I will continue this practice.