From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Hitzigrath
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 1:53 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Has anyone running DXKeeper 15.6.6 or SpotCollector 8.6.9 on Windows 10 experienced interference from Windows Defender? <eom>

My Dxkeeper takes quite long to start, so I assume it has to do with windows defender.

I'll try to exclude and see if it makes a difference.

Running win 10 pro 64bits
73,
DENNIS

Made in cellphone

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Kent Olsen <kilo6dko@...>
Datum: Mi., 1. Juli 2020, 11:24
An: DXLab@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [DXLab] Has anyone running DXKeeper 15.6.6 or SpotCollector 8.6.9 on Windows 10 experienced interference from Windows Defender?

No problem here with WD exclusions.

Thanks

73

Kent

N6WT

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 7:58 AM Al Groff via groups.io <al.k0vm=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I set up a WD exclusion for DXKeeper.exe a few months ago.. Haven't tried removing the exclusion for current version of DXK. Spot Collector 8.6.9 is running without exclusion.

AL, K0VM