Re: Winsock Error

Paul Kelliher

Thanks, Bill. That is what I thought but I appreciate the confirmation. Probably would disappear if I reboot.

On Jun 30, 2020, at 6:56 AM, g4wjs <bill.8@...> wrote:

On 30/06/2020 11:52, Paul Kelliher wrote:
This morning I received a “Winsock Error 10061 connection forcefully rejected” with respect to NN1D source in Spotcollector. Is that an issue at my end or at NN1D’s end? All other sources are working fine in Spotcollector.
Hi Paul,

that's coming from the server end of the connection, probably transient, maybe because the server was waiting for connections to clear before restarting.

Bill

G4WJS.