Re: launcher does not open

Crispo, Alexander W

No, I no longer see the message about the subdivision Database being opened By another application.

Where do you suggest would be a good place and name for my log file. I assume it requires a certain format?

Al    KA9OUT

Al Crispo
Professor Emeritus
Purdue University

On Jun 28, 2020, at 8:45 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments beow

Now I notice in the launcher that the launcher check box is grayed out and so is the program path?  What does that mean and how do I fix that?

+ On the "DXLab Apps" tab of the Launcher's Configuration by

by another window, the Launcher's checkbox and program path Evmessage are always disabled because its currently running, and so it's location cannot be changed.

+ I'm DXKeeper is able to load your current log file. Some advice: to reduce the opportunity for confusion, move your log file somewhere other than your Backup folder.

+ Are you still seeing the error message about the Subdivision Database being opened by another application?