Re: launcher does not open

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments beow

Now I notice in the launcher that the launcher check box is grayed out and so is the program path?  What does that mean and how do I fix that?

+ On the "DXLab Apps" tab of the Launcher's Configuration window, the Launcher's checkbox and program path are always disabled because its currently running, and so it's location cannot be changed.

+ I'm DXKeeper is able to load your current log file. Some advice: to reduce the opportunity for confusion, move your log file somewhere other than your Backup folder.

+ Are you still seeing the error message about the Subdivision Database being opened by another application?