From: Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:20 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] launcher does not open

+ AA6YQ comments below

Yes I have rebooted several times.

+ OK. Is DXKeeper still reporting the "another application has exclusively opened" message when it starts up?

My log file should reside in OS My log file should reside in OS (C:)\DXLab\DXKeeper\backups

My log file is there

+ In the "Log file" panel at the top of the Log tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, click the Select button. In the "Select
existing log" window that appears, navigate to

C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\backups

+ and select your Log file.

+ Does DXKeeper open your log file and display your QSOs?

+ If so, terminate DXKeeper, and start DXKeeper again. Does it display your QSOs?