Re: Where is FD section supposed to go, and why doesn't it get logged from WSJT-X

Derek Chauran

Hi Dave - Laurie's suggestion did the trick with WSJT-X and JTAlert.

Regarding the manual logging, if I log in DXKeeper, I get the contest mode issue, where as soon as I hit tab from the call sign it saves the log and starts a new log. Even more problematic, is that it defaults to the last info logged, so if I switch from FT-8 20m to FM 2m, I enter a call sign, hit tab, it then auto populates with the FT-80 20m info, saves the log, and starts a new log. I do have callbook lookup enabled, and it does the callbook lookup. Does that trigger the save?