Re: Logging Field Day QSOs when directly interoperating with WSJT-X

g4wjs

On 27/06/2020 23:13, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

this allowed in contest modes. "Settings->Reporting->Log automatically (contesting only)". The Log QSO dialog will only pop up if there is a problem with the log entry.

+ Thanks, Bill; I did have that setting enabled, but had forgotten about it.

+ Why was my side of the exchange not logged with each QSO?

Hi Dave,

do you use the QSO Logged UDP message or the Logged ADIF UDP message to capture logged QSOs? Do you have Tab 1 messages enabled in WSJT-X?

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill