Logging Field Day QSOs when directly interoperating with WSJT-X

Dave AA6YQ

After configuring WSJT-X as described in step 3 of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ARRLFieldDay>

I just made a few FT8 QSOs. These QSOs were logged with a Contest ID items set to

ARRL-FIELD-DAY

and their "rx info" items set to my QSO partner's exchange (e.g. 1D WCF). Though my exchange is specified in the "FD Exch" section
of the WSJT-X "Special operating activity" panel, it was not logged with each QSO.; after Field Day, this could quickly be rectified
"en masse" using the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window's "Modify QSOs" tab.

The surprise: WSJT-X automatically logged each QSO without my having to click OK in its Log window.