Pathfinder Lookup Errors

w2eck

Not all the time but enough to be a nuisance, when I  enter a call sign in DXKeeper capture window and hit Enter, I get either
- a small window saying Call sign not found even though the lookup info is entered in the Capture window and shows in the Pathfinder window
- OR I get a msg saying "An error has occurred in the Script on this page"
- More often it is the msg about a script error that appears in the Pathfinder page. Sometimes if I select either Y or N on that error page and hit lookup again,  the lookup succeeds

In the Pathfinder Config page - I am running IE v11 and have checked hide errors -but still seeing them

Otherwise didn't find anything in the Wiki to match this problem

Tnx & 73
Paul
w2eck