It was just an overview of what I did.  This provided me exactly what you asked how to accomplish
I generally only use dxkeeper as well, but for contexts, I add in n1mm for contest logging.

If you do not want to use a contest logging program, you should be able to filter your dxkeeper log by date and time so only the field day period shows, then export that to obtain a log of only the contest QSO's

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020, 2:52 PM Tim <t.m.kelly@...> wrote:
Thanks Bill. However I do not use N1MM software. I only use DXKeeper.

Tim - N8NEU
DMR ID 3158619
FN00ah

-------- Original message --------
From: Bill Pence <pence.bill@...>
Date: 6/18/20 14:38 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXKeeper and Field Day

What I did for the recent vhf contest:
Logged with n1mm and ran wsjt under n1mm
Used n1mm to dxkeeper bridge to log contest contacts to my main log.
Dxkeeper was running. Dxcommander was not.

With this setup, I had seamless wsjt logging to n1mm for digital contacts.
Automatic dupe checked for ssb and digital contacts.
Seamless logging if contest qso to main station dxkeeper log.

Zero tech issues. N1mm provides "contest" support and is designed for contests.
PC was Pentium d dual core 3.4 ghz 8 gb ram.
Running win 7 64 bit pro.

YMMV of course. I was really pleased with each software package interoperations.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020, 2:31 PM Tim <t.m.kelly@...> wrote:

I have been using DXLab for approximately 8 months. As recommended by Dave, I have been turning one application on at a time as I learn how they all work.

I have now logged in over 500 QSOs in DxKeeper. I will be working this years Field Day from home. I have been appointed the "digital guy" working as a 1D station for our club.

My concern and question is in the logging of contacts during Field Day. With the growing number of QSOs I have already logged with normal day to day contact, how do I keep a separate log for Field Day? Or do I gather the Field Day contacts as I normally would and then seperate them after Field Day?

How would I accomplish the seperation process?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Tim - N8NEU
DMR ID 3158619
FN00ah