DXKeeper and Field Day

Tim

I have been using DXLab for approximately 8 months. As recommended by Dave, I have been turning one application on at a time as I learn how they all work.

I have now logged in over 500 QSOs in DxKeeper. I will be working this years Field Day from home. I have been appointed the "digital guy" working as a 1D station for our club.

My concern and question is in the logging of contacts during Field Day. With the growing number of QSOs I have already logged with normal day to day contact, how do I keep a separate log for Field Day? Or do I gather the Field Day contacts as I normally would and then seperate them after Field Day?

How would I accomplish the seperation process?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Tim - N8NEU
DMR ID 3158619
FN00ah