Re: Confirming 6m grids for users not on LoTW

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:01 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

Good to see the Fishy Script--took me a moment to figure out what it did. But can I use this in conjunction with and SQL filter to display only QSOs with stations who will definitely not be able to confirm via LoTW? Display the grids and populate the log page so I can print off labels and start sending out cards?

+ Correction: it should not be necessary to construct a script. DXKeeper's "Add Needed" function can be configured to populate the QSL Queue with QSOs "needed" for FFMA. However, when I tried this, the QSL Queue was populated with QSOs with gridsquares confirmed via LoTW, which is not correct. I will investigate.

+ Note that DXKeeper can directly generate an FFMA progress report: click the FFMA button in the "Other Progress Reports" panel on the Main window's "Check Progress" tab.