Re: Confirming 6m grids for users not on LoTW

Peter Dougherty

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 07:48 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
((BAND='6M') AND (App_DXKeeper_LotW_Member<>'Y') AND (QSO_BEGIN > #2015-01-01#))
OK, that syntax worked with 353 results. Now to narrow it down to do what I need.

Good to see the Fishy Script--took me a moment to figure out what it did. But can I use this in conjunction with and SQL filter to display only QSOs with stations who will definitely not be able to confirm via LoTW? Display the grids and populate the log page so I can print off labels and start sending out cards?