Re: FT891 User-defined controls

I just picked up a Yaesu FT-891 for POTA/SOTA use. It easily configured with the DXLabs Suite. I am curious if anyone has any User-defined Controls or sliders they would be willing to share. I looked in the Files section and did not see any for the 891.

+ Since Yaesu switched to a more Kenwood-like CAT instruction set, there's more commonality among the radios. The FT-2000 Audio Gain Slider, for example, should work with your FT-891. Some of the FTDX-3000 controls should also work with some or no modification.

+ Do you have a copy of the FT-891 CAT Operation Reference Book?