Re: DXLabs/SDR Console/TS-590SG

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 04:59 PM, John Merrill N1JM wrote:

I run SDR Console on the comport and DXLabs on the USB port but they don't like each other for some reason even though they are on different comports. SDR Console just freezes up and DXlabs loads extremely slow. I don't have that problem say with N!MM and SDR Console. Has anyone seen this? Maybe they are trying to share some common files.

+ Having Commander and another application controlling the same transceiver in the manner you describe is an invalid configuration.

+ Try connecting SDR Console to Commander's Secondary CAT port; see the diagram and articles in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SDRTopics>