Re: LotW upload investigation

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:56 AM w6de <v8dave@gmail.com> wrote:

In the past I was somehow able to check when another US Callsign last uploaded to LotW. I cannot remember what application program (LotW, TQSL, DXLabs, etc.) I used to do this lookup.

Am I dreaming this or is there really an application I can use to query the USAP database for when a station last uploaded to LotW?
DXView should show it in the caption of its "DXCC" panel, when a
callsign is entered. It's not from the USAP database, though - it's
from DXView's LoTW database, which is (also) updated periodically. You
can use the LoTW web interface's "Find Call" tab to get a current
result.

73,

~iain / N6ML