Re: DXLabs, WSJT-X (ft8) and Yaesu FT-950

Dave AA6YQ

* more AA6YQ comments below

Got frustrated with this and other problems so in midst of changing some things around when this discussion started. I will check this out when I get things back together. Thanks!

* Frustration is the enemy of methodical debugging. Start with a simple configuration. If that works, make one change and test again. If at any point your encounter a repeatable failure, let me know and I'll suggest the appropriate diagnostic step. Every DXLab application includes the ability to create a log of its actions; typically, this quickly exposes the root cause of adverse behavior.