From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 5:38 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXLabs, WSJT-X (ft8) and Yaesu FT-950

+ AA6YQ comments below

Very pleased to see this discussion. Sometime back I used a Yeasu FT-920 with SignalLinkUSB to the mike port and worked fine. Recently decided to get back active again but decided to switch to the data port to free up mike and to start using DxLab Suite. Although the FT-920 is in DATA mode, after transmitting, the 920 changes to USB.

+ Does the post-TX switch from DATA to USB happen if Commander is not running?