Re: Commander not recognizing Kenwood TS-440SAT

Steve

I believe I have the USB Interface II and DxLab working together. One of the programs had the baud rate at 9600, where the IC-10 kit in the TS-440S needs 4800. I was a little concerned with having RTS On, because the PTT light in the USB Interface came on and stayed on, however, the radio was not transmitting. Spot Collector is working, too.

I am going to try and get N1MM+ working with them now, but that appears to need a different setting for RTS, which I don't understand yet.

Dave, Joe, thank you for your help.
73 Steve W1LV