From: Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Sent: Jun 12, 2020 8:41 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXKeeper and clearning QSL Sent from "R"

+ AA6YQ comments below

I use qsl_sent with R request and load it into qsl que and print the labels. Then I try to "update the log" and " "clear" the qsl que. But it doesnt update the log They continue to be "r". I figured this out once but 3 months later I am stuck again.

+ The "Update Log" function removes each QSL Queue entry from which a label was successfully printed; it should not be necessary to click the "Clear" button.

+ Is a label being printed for each QSL Queue entry?