Re: Problem downloading LOTW database for DXV.

I have been off the air for quite a while putting up a new tower and antenna.

Today opened DXLab to update what I have missed. I'm told "Unable to open LOTW database Unrecognized Database Format C:\dxlab\dxview\databases\LOTW.mdb".

Sounds like something happened while OTA.

+ No DXLab application attempts to modify the LoTW database; with respect to this database, they are all "read only".

+ So I can see what happened to your LoTW database, please place the file

C:\dxlab\dxview\databases\LOTW.mdb

+ in a zip archive, attach the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ Then do the following:

1. terminate DXView, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector

2. delete the file

C:\dxlab\dxview\databases\LOTW.mdb

3. on the Databases tab of DXView's Configuration window, direct DXView to install the LotW database