Re: DXKeeper and clearning QSL Sent from "R"

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 07:56 PM, n4ww austin regal wrote:

yes all labels printed but forgot to to update log first before clearing the entries.

I don't want to print them all again and then update. How do I update without printing them all again?

+ By generating an ADIF file instead of printing; on the Main window's QSL tab,

1. set the "QSL Via" panel to "ADIF File"

2. populate the QSL Queue by clicking the "Add Requested" button

3. click the "Save ADIF file" button

4. click the "Update Log" button

5. delete the ADIF file you saved in step 3