Re: DXKeeper and clearning QSL Sent from "R"

Aw, damn. I just checked by clicking "Add Requested" and there are still about 140 Q's that are coming up. These are mostly from 2013. I tried uploading them to LoTW, in the hope that these were not duplicates but LoTW says that they are dupes.

So, some of the Q's were resolved but for some reason, there are still some (140) that sem to be enteres on LoTW but aren't confirmed as such in DXk.

+ On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, check the "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LotW" box; then click "Upload to LoTW" on the Main window's QSL tab.