Re: DXKeeper and clearning QSL Sent from "R"

Dave AA6YQ

That did it, Dave! Thanks!

I was preparing to update DXK next but was waiting to hear back. I tend to update one app at a time, in case something goes off the rails with this computer.

DXK is inspecting 11,522 QSO's, so that takes care of one issue. Now I have to find which 1286 QSO's are NOT in LoTW and figure out how to get them there. They may nave been imports from N1MM or CT (yeah, this log goes back to 1982...).

DXK is inspecting and is taking less time than I imagined it would.

+ When the "CTRL Sync LoTW QSOs" operation is complete, on the Main window's QSL tab (with the "QSL Via" panel still set to LoTW), click the "Add Requested" button; this will populate the QSL Queue with all QSOs not yet submitted to LoTW; if the number of QSOs added to the QSL Queue looks correct, then click the "Upload to LotW" button.